Alcohol Abuse / Binge Drinking
Alcohol abuse and binge drinking are unfortunately quite prevalent in today’s society. Consuming too much alcohol puts us at increased risk of serious illness and premature death. Cutting down or stopping altogether can significantly reduce our chances of conditions which may include:
- High blood pressure
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Increased anxiety
- Mood disorders
Hypnotherapy can be highly effective in treating habitual behaviours and addictions. If you feel that you are not in control of your alcohol consumption, then hypnotherapy may be able to help you. During your initial consultation we’ll discuss your concerns about your relationship with alcohol. Your hypnotherapy sessions will be designed specifically for your personal needs and concerns. We will begin by focusing on deep relaxation, progressing to techniques designed to increase your control over alcohol and developing strategies to help you cope. This can be achieved through positive suggestion to your subconscious mind, designed to change your attitude towards alcohol.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!