Are you experiencing difficulties with anger management? Anger is a perfectly natural emotion which affects all of us from time to time. It is a completely normal response to something that stimulates us in a displeasing way. For example, we may become angry when someone criticises us or when we feel something is unfair or unjust. However, anger is usually a temporary reaction which passes quickly, allowing us to return to a more positive state of mind. Anger can be a problem, however, if we are unable to keep it under control. Failure to manage anger effectively can have adverse effects on certain areas of our lives including our relationships with other people. Research suggests that being unable to manage or control anger may also be linked to serious physical problems.
If you feel that you have issues with anger management that you’d like to resolve, hypnotherapy may be able to help. Following an initial consultation where we’ll discuss your individual experience of anger, we’ll begin hypnotherapy sessions designed specifically for your needs. We’ll start with relaxation techniques and will progress to strategies designed to help you manage and control anger more effectively, through positive suggestion to your subconscious mind.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!