Confidence / Self-Esteem
Do you feel that you’re lacking in confidence or have low self-esteem? This is something that affects all of us from time to time and although it’s extremely unpleasant, it’s often temporary, and we’re able to quickly recover, regaining our more positive sense of self. Sometimes, however, issues with confidence and self-esteem can be prolonged, having adverse effects on many areas of our lives, some of which may include:
- Social isolation
- Communication problems
- Increased absence from work
- Increased anxiety
- Over-thinking or worrying
- Neglecting our health
If we are suffering from low confidence or self-esteem, it can feel like we’re stuck in a never-ending cycle of negativity, feeling unable to get better or to deal with the challenges that life throws at us. At its worst, we may feel that we are just not good enough and we may have a sense of acceptance that this is just the way it is for us.
But, it really doesn’t have to be that way. Hypnotherapy can be really effective in alleviating symptoms of low confidence and self-esteem. Hypnotherapy is designed to work quickly for positive and permanent change. It can leave us with a feeling of empowerment, positivity and of being good enough in any situation. During your initial consultation, we’ll work together to establish the root cause of your problems. We’ll follow up with hypnotherapy sessions using positive suggestion and visualisation techniques which will help you reduce and manage your symptoms. Although it is likely that you’ll need several sessions, we’ll work together on a session by session basis, and you should notice a positive change early on in your treatment.
Success story – job interview confidence
‘I performed well at the interview and passed successfully. I was more confident and calm as a result of the sessions I had. I would recommend some sessions if you are in a similar situation. I know I can call on these techniques to help me in the future.’
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This is an ideal an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!