Insomnia / Sleep Disorders
When we suffer from insomnia it can have such a negative knock-on effect on so many areas of our lives. We all need an adequate amount of sleep to be able to function in our everyday lives to the best of our ability. Lack of sleep can make us irritable, which can affect our work and home lives. When we are constantly tired we may suffer from mood changes, decreased motivation and an inability to think and focus clearly. Periods of prolonged insomnia can make us feel anxious which, in turn, can exacerbate our problems with sleep.
If you are suffering from insomnia or a sleep disorder, then hypnotherapy may be able to help. Whether you’re having difficulty getting to sleep or you’re frequently waking, we’ll work together to identify the root causes which may be preventing you from sleeping healthily. Following your initial consultation we’ll begin hypnotherapy sessions with deep relaxation. We’ll progress by using visualisation techniques designed to improve your symptoms, through positive suggestion to your subconscious mind.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources with you to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!