Menopause can be a difficult time for many women. Although menopause is a perfectly natural and normal transition that all women experience, there are some symptoms which can cause concern and discomfort, for example:
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Low mood
- Increased anxiety and panic
- Weight gain
Although symptoms vary in their severity between women, it is likely that you’ll be experiencing one or more of the above, which may be causing you some concern. If symptoms are causing you problems then you should, of course, seek professional medical help. Hypnotherapy, however, as a complementary therapy, can work alongside medical interventions to help improve your individual symptoms. Although research into this area is ongoing, it is proving really encouraging. Recent research undertaken by the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) found that women’s experiences of hot flushes and night sweats were significantly improved following hypnotherapy sessions. Hypnotherapy also works well with other symptoms such as insomnia, low mood, anxiety, panic and weight control.
Although it is likely you will need several sessions, you could notice a significant change early on in your treatment. At your initial consultation, we’ll discuss your individual symptoms and in the following hypnotherapy sessions we’ll work on improving things for you. We’ll begin with deep relaxation, progressing to techniques designed to work on each of the symptoms you are experiencing. Hypnotherapy works by positive suggestion to your subconscious mind in order to create positive and long-lasting changes. It is a really relaxing and enjoyable experience which should leave you feeling empowered, confident and more in control.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!