If you are having difficulties with pain management, hypnotherapy may be able to help you. However, if you are experiencing pain, you should always seek immediate medical advice.
Pain can be categorised in two ways:
Acute pain: This is short term pain which subsides quickly. It may occur, for example, from a cut or other minor injury.
Chronic pain: This is prolonged pain which can last for months or even years. This may occur as a result of conditions like arthritis.
Hypnotherapy is never a replacement for professional medical advice. However, as a complementary therapy, it can work effectively alongside it. Following an initial consultation where we’ll discuss your symptoms in detail, we’ll follow up with hypnotherapy sessions which will be tailored to your individual experience of pain. Under hypnosis, you’ll be in a perfectly safe and deep state of relaxation. During hypnosis, your subconscious mind will be responsive to positive suggestion, designed to help you manage your pain more effectively. Although it is likely that you’ll need several sessions, hypnotherapy is designed to work quickly and you could see a significant change early on in the process.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!