Do you find it difficult to relax? Is your mind constantly so busy that you feel like you can’t ‘switch off’? If this sounds familiar, then hypnotherapy may be able to help. Hypnotherapy can be a really effective treatment to increase relaxation. Hypnotherapy uses hypnosis to achieve a safe, natural and deep state of relaxation that can have so many positive benefits. Hypnosis works by helping us to make quick and permanent changes by positive suggestion to our subconscious minds.
Today’s world places so many demands on us every day that can interfere with the body’s and the mind’s ability to relax. If we’re constantly under pressure, at work or at home, then this can lead to both physical and mental health issues. Being under constant pressure may mean we are more susceptible to stress, anxiety and even depression, all of which make it really difficult for us to relax. It can also affect our sleep pattern, leading to insomnia, making it difficult for us to focus and to think clearly.
If you’re feeling anxious, tense or stressed about anything then this may be having a detrimental effect on your ability to relax. Hypnotherapy can be really effective in helping to relax both the body and the mind, achieving a healthy balance. We’ll begin with an initial consultation where we’ll work together to try to identify the root causes that are preventing you from being able to relax. We’ll then follow up with hypnotherapy sessions which will be designed specifically for the areas you want to address. We’ll start with deep relaxation and we’ll then progress to visualisation techniques which can help you address the underlying issues that may be causing you problems.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!