Separation And Divorce
I know from personal experience that coping with separation and divorce can be extremely distressing. As a major life change it can be such an enormous shock to the system and can have a significant negative effect on our sense of self as we try to adapt. Losing a part of our lives that we’ve known for so long can often leave us feeling bereft. It is undoubtedly a very traumatic time and there are common side effects which may include:
- Increased anxiety and worry
- Increased stress
- Risk of alcohol abuse
- Feelings of guilt
- Low confidence / self-esteem
- Feeling unable to cope
- Feeling angry
If you’re having emotional difficulties following separation or divorce, hypnotherapy may be able to help you. During your initial consultation, we’ll discuss in detail any symptoms you may be experiencing, and we’ll then follow up with hypnotherapy sessions. Under hypnosis, you’ll be in a safe and natural, deep state of relaxation during which your subconscious mind will become open to positive suggestion. We’ll use techniques designed to increase your sense of positivity, simultaneously reducing any negative feelings. You won’t be asked to revisit anything traumatic under hypnosis, instead we’ll be concentrating on how you feel at the present time, suggesting changes for a positive future. It’s likely that you’ll need several sessions but we’ll work together on a session by session basis until you’re feeling better. Hypnotherapy is always designed for quick and permanent positive change and it’s therefore likely that you’ll notice a significant improvement early on in your treatment.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Simply click the ‘CLAIM NOW’ button below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!