Hypnotherapy can help you stop smoking!
When we smoke, we are putting ourselves at increased risk of:
- Problems with our circulation.
- Heart disease.
- Lung damage, including bronchitis, emphysema and cancer.
- Stomach problems, potentially leading to kidney cancer.
- Mouth and throat problems, including bad breath, gum disease, unsightly teeth and cancer.
- Premature aging of the skin.
- Reproduction and fertility problems.
- Brittle bones.
We all know that smoking is one of the worst things we can do to our bodies, yet giving up is so difficult. As a former smoker (many years free), I understand how difficult it is to break the habit. Nicotine is, without doubt, highly addictive. However, if you’re serious about quitting, help and support is available. Hypnosis/hypnotherapy is known to be one of the most successful interventions in helping us quit smoking. At the initial consultation, I’ll work with you to find out more about your smoking habit and design sessions specifically for you. I would advise that you have two sessions for the most effective results. In the first session, under hypnosis, we’ll work on changing the way you think about smoking, by making positive suggestions to your subconscious mind. The second session, usually a few days later, will be designed to help you permanently break your relationship with smoking.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Click the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- I’ll contact you via your preferred method of communication.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!