Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / Stress Management
Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Stress Management
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder:
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder that occurs following one or a series of highly stressful events. It is common for sufferers of PTSD to relive these events, often in the form of flashbacks or distressing nightmares.
If left untreated, it can have a severe impact on other areas of sufferers’ lives, possibly leading to severe anxiety, insomnia, depression or destructive and addictive behaviours.
Hypnotherapy can be a really effective treatment for post traumatic stress disorder, reducing and even, in many cases, eliminating symptoms. Although it is likely that more than one session will be needed, positive results tend to be relatively quick. Please get in touch to find out more, or to book a free initial consultation.
If you’re having difficulties with stress management, hypnotherapy may be able to help you. Stress is a perfectly natural and necessary reaction that affects all of us from time to time. It occurs when there are demands placed upon us that require us to take immediate action. This, in turn, initiates our ‘fight or flight’ response, prompting us to take the necessary action to diffuse the stressful situation.
However, when the demands placed upon us exceed the mental resources we have to deal with them, stress can become problematic, and can leave us feeling we are unable to cope. Periods of prolonged stress can have serious consequences for both our mental and physical health. Hypnotherapy, however, can be a really effective intervention for stress management. If you are suffering from stress, whether work-related/occupational stress or you’re experiencing stress at home, help and support is available.
It is likely that you’ll need several hypnotherapy sessions but you should notice a positive change very quickly. At your initial consultation, we’ll discuss your symptoms of stress in detail to try to establish the root cause. We’ll begin hypnotherapy sessions initially focusing on deep relaxation techniques, progressing to coping strategies and visualisation techniques to help reduce your symptoms, through positive suggestion to your subconscious mind.
Work with me:
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started:
- Just enter your details in the box below to schedule an initial consultation and FREE introductory session!
- We’ll have an informal chat so that I can get to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of hypnotherapy sessions with me.
- At the consultation, I’ll explain how hypnosis works and how hypnotherapy can benefit you.
- This time is an ideal opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit and you’ll also experience your first free session!
- If you decide not to work with me, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
- I really look forward to hearing from you!