Terms & Conditions
- Please note that your personal data is held securely and is never passed to third parties. I only use personal data to deliver the services that clients have requested; to contact clients as necessary in accordance with the services they have requested; to maintain my own accounts and records.
- All clients are asked to complete an information sheet and sign a service agreement prior to the commencement of hypnotherapy, these are available at the initial consultation.
- All information provided by the client is treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Sometimes, as part of continued best practice, it is necessary to share details of therapies with the supervising body. In this instance, any identifying information is anonymised.
- Understandably, sometimes a client will need to re-schedule an appointment. In these cases it is asked that, wherever possible, a period of at least twenty four hours notice is given. This allows time for a waiting client to be offered the appointment. Unfortunately, should a client fail to attend an appointment, the full session fee applies.
- All fees are payable either in cash during the sessions or by bank transfer at least twenty fours prior to the sessions. A receipt of payment is always provided.
- The use of any materials provided by the practitioner, for example, CDs, are strictly for the client’s personal use.
- The practitioner adheres fully to the ethical guidelines of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) ensuring the dignity, respect and safety of all clients. If a client’s behaviour is deemed inappropriate for maintaining this reciprocal relationship, the practitioner reserves the right to refuse sessions or discontinue service.